Am I a Candidate for LASIK eye surgery in Northern California?
One of our expert Northern California optometrists or refractive surgeons will give you a comprehensive eye exam to determine if you are a good candidate for LASIK eye surgery or other vision correction services.
To be eligible for surgery, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have stable vision for at least one year prior to surgery
- Have healthy eyes that are free of disease, scars, or optic nerve problems, retinal disorders and corneal abnormalities
- Be well informed about the procedure and have realistic expectations of the outcome
- Have good general health
- Have no auto-immune systemic diseases
- Have adequate tear film
- Not be nursing or pregnant